The Rum Runner Racing Fast Electric R/C Boating Forums

Go Back   The Rum Runner Racing Fast Electric R/C Boating Forums > Clubs & Events > Upcoming Fast Electric Races
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Upcoming Fast Electric Races Please feel free to post info about your upcoming races here!

Old 06-08-2012, 01:53 PM
Racer

Fla d3 o/b guys -here ya go

Im putting together a Tunnel only race at Dover park (Brandon Club) the last weekend of October 27th / 28th . The reason for this post here is to try and generate some S.Fl- O/B F/E oval racing interest for those that have em. We are working on A LOT of really cool stuff- including running the Tri-Oval/ LeMans starts / Timed laps / an overall Champion's trophy avail to all classes Very simular to the STORM Series from the last few years.
You get the picture, :thumup::thumup:
Feel free to call or text me- or pm me here, although I dont get over here that much anymore, I will try and keep an eye open.

Andy
813-377-6242
NAMBA #1327
Mod Vp-Vision/OS
B-Mono-Seaducer/CMB
1/8th Scale/Muck/CMB (U-4 Mark & Pak)
X-Mono- Seaducer /CMB

I will try to be nicer when you start trying to be smarter:wave:
Old 06-09-2012, 01:08 PM
Racer

Drew,you shouldn't have any trouble getting FE guys.At the recent WaveBlasters Spring ShootOut,we had 10 boats in P-Ltd OPC and a lot of them are from your area.Several of us here on the East Coast have them as well.But, looks like I need to dust off the OS-TS2and see if it still runs!
Old 06-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJS View Post
Drew,you shouldn't have any trouble getting FE guys.At the recent WaveBlasters Spring ShootOut,we had 10 boats in P-Ltd OPC and a lot of them are from your area.Several of us here on the East Coast have them as well.But, looks like I need to dust off the OS-TS2and see if it still runs!

Sounds great- spread the word if you dont mind, most of the usual guys that run both nitro and f/e boats already know- but I wanted to get the word out here to, looks like some of the Charleston guys are gonna make the ride as well as poss Gabe and others. Will be great times

Will keep you posted as we get closer and also post the flier here. We are gonna have an open water fun run Aug 26th at Brandon if your interested.

Andy
NAMBA #1327
Mod Vp-Vision/OS
B-Mono-Seaducer/CMB
1/8th Scale/Muck/CMB (U-4 Mark & Pak)
X-Mono- Seaducer /CMB

I will try to be nicer when you start trying to be smarter:wave: